Open from June 15, 2019. Registration finishes: September 15 2019. Registration fee is mandatory for a participant in each sport, regardless of the number of disciplines, categories, nominations, starts, stipulated by the regulations of the competition in each type, and in which the participant of the Games will compete. The fee – $ 120 for all nominations.
READ PROCEDURE AND REGISTRATION RULES
STEP 1. Follow the “On-line Registration” link to the “EVENT” page. Choose a sport. Under the link REGISTER you go to the “REGISTER ON” page. If you clicked on the link “name of the sport“, you go to the page “RACES” – the choice of nominations, ranks and distances in the selected sport. Select “Basic Registration”, go to the “REGISTER ON – Questionnaire” page.
STEP 2. You have moved to the “REGISTER ON – Questionnaire” page, fill it out. Follow the “Next” link. A notification will be sent to the email you specified that you have a “Personal Account”. Go to your email and confirm the creation of the “My Account”. In your personal account, you can edit your data. From your Personal Area, click on the link at the top right “EVENT”.
STEP 3. Select again the sport that you have already chosen by clicking on the “name of the sport“, and go to the next page “RACES” – the choice of nominations, ranks and distances in the selected sport. You must take:
The cost of basic registration: set at $ 120, indicated and paid in rubles at the rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. This is a total single fee, you can participate in the following categories and nominations in your chosen sport:
- swimming: from 1 to 5 distances in your age category of a man or a woman (age category and gender are determined by the data specified in the questionnaire) + relay race;
- tennis: from 1 to 3 ranks in your age category of a man or a woman (age category and gender are determined by the data specified in the questionnaire) + team tournament;
- table tennis: from 1 to 3 ranks in your age category of a man or a woman (age category and gender are determined by the data specified in the questionnaire) + team tournament;
- beach volleyball: from 1 to 4 nominations with no age restrictions (participants are allowed at least 18 years old);
- beach tennis: from 1 to 3 nominations with no age restrictions (participants are allowed to be at least 18 years old);
- football / futsal: team registration. The order of registration of teams is described below in the Note “Registration for Futsal competitions”.
- Basic registration allows you to participate in three sports at the same time.
Selecting BASIC REGISTRATION, click on the link “Next”. Separate nominations, ranks and distances you tick (select) later.
STEP 4. You have moved to the page “REGISTER ON (1)”. Add additional required data to the questionnaire and tick the box with the requirements of the Games Organizing Committee (Consent to the Game Regulations BRWAG2019 and Disclaimer). Follow the “Next” link.
STEP 5. You have moved to the page “REGISTER ON (2)”. Check the selected basic registration. Under the link at the bottom “Add registration” add a registration nomination, ranks or distance in your chosen sport.
STEP 6. You have moved back to the “EVENT” page. Select the sport you selected earlier and click on the link “name of the sport” on the page “RACES” – a choice of nominations, ranks and distances in the chosen sport. Select “category” or “distance” or “nomination” by ticking only one field. Click on the “Register” link next to the selected field to the page “REGISTER ON (1)”. Repeat the procedure of Step 4. and Step 5. Repeating these steps several times, you can add from 1 to 5 nominations, ranks or distances according to the list of sports listed above.
STEP 7. Selecting the sport and discipline of this sport, go from the page “REGISTER ON (2)” by clicking on the link “Pay” to the page “Confirmation” and then clicking on the link “Pay” to the page “REGISTER ON (3)” . Choose a form of payment: payment by credit card, payment via PayPall. Click on the link “Pay” on the payment page.
STEP 8. Make a payment. You will receive a payment message, an electronic check and a registration message on your email address indicated in the application (Questionnaire) form.
CHOICE AND PAYMENT OF PACKAGES FOR STAY
General Provisions BRWAG 2019 (eng), Clause 8, establishe that each participant and guest of the Games can take part in the Games if he purchases a Package to stay in Wenzhou during the period of the competition, which includes the following services:
1. meeting and seeing off (transfer) at the airport and at the Wenzhou railway station;
2. Accommodation 8 days / 7 nights from 13.10 to 20.10. 2019 in a hotel with breakfast and dinner;
3. hot meals during the competition at lunch;
4. use of sports facilities and their amenities;
5. transfers from the hotel to the sports facility and back;
6. information and tourist support;
7. Participation in general events of the Games (Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Games) one-day out-of-city bus tour of the sights of the province and Wenzhou.
Airfare, visa, medical insurance are not included in the package price and are paid independently.
Package selection, terms and conditions of payment: see the website page: HOTELS: THE PACKAGES FOR STAY.
The procedure for selecting Packages is as follows:
Packages are paid at the request (written application) of participants and guests sent to the email address: email@example.com. In the application, you must specify the number of people, data (Name, Last Name, Date of Birth), the selected Package, the number of rooms in the hotel. Accompanying persons, including children, should also be included in this list.
Package payment is carried out in 2 stages:
Stage 1: Payment for the reservation is 20% of the package price. Payment is made by the details specified in the invoice within 5 banking days. After booking the participant receives a confirmation of registration at the Games.
Stage 2: Full payment (80% of the package price) is the difference between the Full package price and the cost of reservation. Full payment is made upon arrival in Wenzhou directly at the reception of the selected hotel before checking in before undergoing the accreditation procedure.
According to the application, an invoice is issued, which indicates the amount of the Full Package price, the Cost of reservation and the Full Payment Amount. Participants and guests who received registration but did not pay for the reservation (20% of the package price) and who arrived in Wenzhou on their own will not be accredited to the Games.
In case of cancellation of the trip within 35 days before the start of the competition, the Organizing Committee of the Games will return the cost of the reservation minus 10% (registration costs of the OCG). In case of cancellation of the trip from 35 days to 25 days before the start of the competition, 50% of the cost of the reservation will be refunded. In case of cancellation of the trip within a period of less than 25 days before the start of the competition, the cost of booking is not refundable. An application for the return of the cost of booking must be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. For all questions regarding the purchase of Packages, including an individual calculation of the cost of increasing the duration of the trip, the children’s living conditions, the transfer of rights to use the Package to third parties in case of refusal of the trip and on other matters, contact: email@example.com.
According to the Games Regulations BRWAG2019, the paid registration fee is not refundable. The contribution can be re-registered to another person by notification, which must be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all questions related to registration for the Games, please contact:
tel. +7 (926) 449-78-66
tel. +7 (916) 052-19-56
tel. +7 (495) 374-70-58
Note 1. Registration for Futsal competitions.
Registration procedure: registration of teams for the Games is carried out by a single list submitted by the International Federation of Futsal and Micro-Futsal FIFUSA to the Organizing Committee of the Games no later than June 20, 2019. Additions and changes in the single list – the Application – are allowed no later than August 20, 2019.
In a single list – Application – each team must be described: team name, country represented by the team, list of team members, including players, coaches, doctors, judges and other team members. You must specify the personal data of each team member: name and surname, gender, age, country of residence, email address.
Each team must be accredited by the FIFUSA International Futsal and Mikrofutzal Federation before registering for the Games. To receive accreditation, captains or team representatives must send an application (request) to the representative of the Federation at email@example.com to receive confirmation and inclusion in the list for registration at the Games.
Fully familiarize yourself with the conditions here: Football / Futsal
1. Upon arrival at the Games, the competitor must undergo the Accreditation procedure.
2. On Accreditation, each participant must present an identity document, a photo of 3×4 cm, the original of the medical insurance policy and sign the Agreement on personal responsibility for health. Without presenting the above documents, the participant will not be allowed to compete.
3. A participant who fails to attend the Accreditation is not allowed to compete.
4. Address Accreditation: Olympic Sports Center, Wenzhou, China, address: 20 Minhang Rd, Lucheng Qu, Wenzhou Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China, 325027, 浙江省 温州 市 鹿城 区 民航 路 20 号 邮政编码: 325027.
Accreditation Time: 9:00 – 17:00. October 13-14, 2019
On accreditation, each participant receives a Participant Startup Package: a personal badge with a photo, a backpack, and a Wenzhou Guide.